ATX MAXNET II and SignalOn RF & L-Band Signal Management
ATX’s MAXNET II, Platinum Series product line (patented) provides a fully integrated RF & Optical Signal Management solution. By utilising the properties of MCX connectors and mini coaxial cable, MAXNET II offers all of the benefits of the original MAXNET line and so much more in a lot less space.
MAXNET II provides users with an unlimited number of module configurations to choose from so that they can easily implement their network in any manner they desire. The RF product line-up includes splitting/combining passive modules (16, 8, 4, 2, dual 4, and triple 2-ways), DC modules, amplifiers, power supplies, and RF switches.
ATX’s SignalOn Series (patented), combined with the innovative cable management of the newly-designed chassis, provides engineers with a variety of products to simplify the headend signal management challenge. The SignalOn Series offers specifications that exceed CATV industry requirements for insertion loss, port-to-port isolation, frequency response, and noise figure.
The MAXNET II and SignalOn series are DOCSIS 3.1 CCAP compliant.
Exclusively distributed and supported in Australia by C-COR.
Details for ATX MAXNET II
- Optimise headend and hub efficiencies with industry leading density and low power consumption of up to 20 transmitters or 40 receivers per 2RU chassis
- Ultra-dense MCX connector-based RF/optical signal management platform
- Greater than 200% rack space savings over legacy management solutions
- Minimise network lash-up complexity by using MCX connectors & miniature coaxial cable
- Generic 3RU chassis houses all module types so that any RF or optical signal management function can be performed
- Module offerings include:
- Passives: Splitter/Combiners, DCs, Broadcast/Narrowcast Combiner, Diplex Filter & MCX to F Transition Module
- Actives: Amplifiers, Power Supplies, RF Detector A/B Switch, Optical Receivers, & Optical Transmitters
- Patented space-saving design
- Integrated 8-way splitting function in optical receivers and 8-way narrowcast combining function in optical transmitters takes density to an unprecedented level
- Modules are provisioned for front access to test points, controls, and pad & EQ locations
- Chassis holds up to 24 single-width modules or 12 dual-width modules (any combination of all modules is possible)
- Variety of cable & fibre management options
- Active chassis is provisioned to accommodate monitoring & control over the network by HMS compliant (SNMP v2c) or through a web browser for all active modules in the chassis; email alarm notification is also supported
Click here for the datasheet: ATX MAXNET Headend Passives
Click here for the datasheet: SignalOn Headend Passives