|Description||Optical Fiber Amplifier IPCOR OA3000 Series|
|C-COR Part Number|
|Specifications||OPTICAL FIBRE AMPLIFIER IPCOR OA3000 series|
IPCOR OA3000 Erbium-Doped Fibre Amplifier consists of a high quality pump laser, isolator and wavelength-division-multiplexer. The performance of the components ensures high reliability and operation of the product. By using advanced design principles and modern manufacture techniques, the EDFA exhibits the lowest noise and the highest pumping efficiency.
In fulfilling its requirements for reliable transmission, the device detects input signal, locks on to and monitors output power. Alarms are also provided for failure of the pump laser and amplifier modules.
The IPCOR OA3000 network management interface is based on SNMP (RJ45) and also provides a local monitoring interface (RS 232) allowing full control and monitoring.
- Adjustable Output power via NMS or front panel
- Output power: 6dbm~25dbm
- Output power adjustable (Up 0.5dB and Down 4dB)
- APC Output power locking function, embedded (with) Input / Output isolator
- Thick aluminium base and integrated heat dissipation design increases lifetime
- Redundant, hot pluggable power supply
LED display showing optical power, bias current, laser temperature and cooling current.
Contact Us for Your Custom Broadband Solution Now
We respect your privacy and promise never to rent or share your details with anybody without your consent.